Many companies choose Atlassian’s Jira Software when searching for a tool that can effectively support agile project management.
The course is aimed at data centers.
The course is organized, so you do not need prior knowledge of agile methods or Jira. Therefore, you are not required to take other courses in advance.
- Overview of Agile methods and Jira.
- Project boards.
- Completing issues.
- Kanban method.
- Lean and Agile principles.
- All in one context.
After the course you will be able to:
- Differentiate between conventional and agile processes.
- Identify the difference between kanban and scrum project.
- Configure Jira to fit your teams’ agile workflows.
- Describe an agile mindset.
- Use Jira to organize, find, and rapport your work.
The course is in Danish, and the material is in English. Atlassian develops our material. At the beginning of the course, you will receive a compendium with various slides and exercises. At the end of the course, the course participants receive an Atlassian-issued diploma.
Find the date for your next course here
Are you interested in this course?
Please reach us through the form below. Then we will contact you with further information about the course.