Using Jira Automation, you can automate manual workflows based on various triggers. In this course, we will go in-depth about automating internal processes in Jira and integrating Jira automation with 3rd party applications, such as emails, GitHub, and other webhook services.
The course addresses cloud.
The course is for anyone with a basic understanding of Jira and a desire to learn how to use the automation engine. If you prefer, you can start with the introduction to Jira course.
- Overview of Jira automation
- Administration of automations
- Smart values
- Branch rules
- Integration with other products
- Automations in Jira Service Management
- Describe the possibilities of using automations in Jira
- Administration of automation rules.
- Create advanced automation rules.
- Create basic automation rules.
- How to use intelligent values in automation rules
- Create Jira Service Management rules.
The course is in Danish, and the material is in English. Atlassian develops our material. At the beginning of the course, you will receive a compendium with various slides and exercises. At the end of the course, the course participants receive an Atlassian-issued diploma.
Find the date for your next course here
Are you interested in this course?
Please reach us through the form below. Then we will contact you with further information about the course.