This course aims to teach participants how to integrate Jira and Confluence in a way that allows them to maintain visibility between the two applications.
Several ways are available to achieve this, such as linking Jira issues with Confluence pages, creating Jira issues from Confluence, managing requirements, and reporting on Jira projects from Confluence.
The course is aimed at data centers.
The course is designed for people with some experience with Jira and Confluence, such as those who have taken Introduction to Jira or Introduction to Confluence.
- Why integrate Jira and Confluence?
- Link Jira issues and Confluence pages.
- Creation of Jira issues from Confluence.
- Reporting of Jira issues in Confluence.
- Identifying the value of using Jira and Confluence together.
- Integrating information from Confluence in Jira projects.
- Integrating Jira information in Confluence pages.
The course is in Danish, and the material is in English. Atlassian develops our material. At the beginning of the course, you will receive a compendium with various slides and exercises. At the end of the course, the course participants receive an Atlassian-issued diploma.
Find the date for your next course here
Are you interested in this course?
Please reach us through the form below. Then we will contact you with further information about the course.