Get familiar with the project management areas of Jira and optimize your collaboration with your Jira administrator. This course discusses the role of a Jira project administrator. You will be taught to cover project creation, configuration, maintenance tasks, and best practices.
The course is aimed at datacenters.
This course is designed for those who work as or would like to work as project administrators. You will get a structured introduction to project management in Jira and learn how business needs can be met effectively. Typically, the participants are linked to development departments, such as project managers, developers, and the like.
We recommend that you have at least 6 months of expertise with Jira, before participating in this course. Another option is to participate in the course “Introduction to Jira”.
- Project management in Jira.
- Administration of Roles and Rights.
- Administration of Boards.
- Boards and Projects.
- Administration of Jira tasks (Issues).
- Reporting and Dashboards.
- Other Jira Features.
- Creation and configuration of Team-Managed Projects.
After the course you will be able to:
- Work together with your Jira administrator to make Jira support your business needs.
- Create and configure automized rules.
- Create Reports and Dashboards.
- Configure boards and issue types to support your processes.
- Assign project roles
The course is held in Danish, but the material developed by Atlassian is in English. At the beginning of the course, a compendium with slides and exercises is provided. At the end of the course, the course participants receive an Atlassian-issued diploma for completion.
Find the date for your next course here
Are you interested in this course?
Please reach us through the form below. Then we will contact you with more information about the course.