You will gain a strong understanding of Jira Service Management by participating in the course. This course will teach you how to set up and configure a service desk, including branding, queues, SLA, and automation. In addition, several examples are given of how to utilize the functionalities best. Jira Service Management is popular because it provides a simple and user-friendly service desk that can be integrated with other Atlassian tools. Jira Service Management is ITIL certified and integrated with Confluence as a knowledge database.
This course is aimed at cloud, server, and data centers.
The course is for those who want fundamental knowledge of Jira Service Management or already have a basic understanding of managing Jira. The system is also for those responsible for configuring the service desk.
- Introduction to Jira service management.
- Creation of service desk.
- Setting up query types.
- Creation of queues for service teams.
- Creation of SLA.
- Connect Confluence as a knowledge bank.
- Linking Email to receive inquiries.
- Setup and branding of the customer portal.
- Adding service agents, customers, and other Jira users.
- Automation of the service desk.
After the course you will be able to:
- Create a service desk project.
- Create service desk queues.
- Link the service desk to Confluence as a knowledge base.
- Add agents, customers, and Jira users.
- Set up query types.
- Create SLAs.
- Set up and style the customer portal.
- Create and customize automated workflows.
The course is in Danish, and the material is in English. Atlassian develops our material. At the beginning of the course, you will receive a compendium with various slides and exercises. At the end of the course, the course participants receive an Atlassian-issued diploma.
Find the date for your next course here
Are you interested in this course?
Please reach us through the form below. Then we will contact you with further information about the course.